BALANCING NEED WITH RISK.
Uncertainty of our future and unprecedented challenges seem to be the new normal that we are currently facing. Financial well being, health and emotionally related issues seem to consume us on a daily basis, we feel the last thing you need is more stress in your life by NOT being able to repair or maintain a broken vehicle.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS AS AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE
All of us are committed to keeping ourselves and our clients safe. We are taking measures to make sure everyone is protected from illness and injury. It is hard to believe that we have been in this location for over 20 years now, keeping you and your family safe on the road with a properly maintained vehicle. In all that time we have given very little thought to virus-related safety, until now! With that said, here are 10 ways that we are protecting everyone in our extended family … you, our clients.
You can now get your car fixed without ever needing to enter our shop. Here’s how:
- FREE Vehicle Pick Up and Drop Off – Even though we have always offered this concierge service that many of our clients have used for years, we thought it was worth mentioning again.
- Appointments are handled by phone, text, email or now, our new live chat on our website. – Again, for our regular clients, this is something we have always done, we have just added the online chat.
- We are restricting customers to 1 in the office at a time to help maintain physical distancing.
- Disinfecting All Keys, Vehicle high contact areas, Steering Wheels, Shifters, and Door Handles
- Vehicles are Disinfected Before and After Work has Been Completed.
- Our work, as always, is Performed by professionals, wearing Personal Protective Equipment.
- We are frequently Sanitizing the Office and Shop Area including point of sale terminals and door handles.
- We accept Payment Over the Phone or Online Banking along with invoicing and quoting done via email.
- Curbside pick up of your vehicle – No need to enter the office, we will bring the keys out to you.
- Your choice of communication, Over the Phone, Text, or E-Mail or as always, in person, just more carefully now.
Allow me to rant about the Etest program, how its evolving and the rules are changing. As always, certain regulatory bodies don’t do a very good job of making the changes very clear and understandable so everybody knows exactly what to do and when to do it. With the new changes in effect for just a few months now …
We are pleased to announce that we have started a working relationship with C5 Manufacturing LLC to supply and install there high quality lines of flat bed options for your pickup. We have standard flat deck, Dumping flat deck and large round bale deck with both dumping and non dumping features. All decks have a gooseneck hitch under a plate on the deck.
As the holidays approach we all find ourselves with a list of to do’s a mile long. With this in mind, if getting your vehicle serviced over the holidays is on your list here is a little something to help you plan, our holiday schedule …
As so many of you know we have been consistently putting funny, thoughtful and random musings on our sign out by the road for the last 16 years. We would like to get some feed back on which sayings you liked the best …
We have Twitter and Facebook all up and running. See whats going on in the shop and in the community by following us, just click the links at the very bottom right of the page.
As many of you have heard, the safeties are changing. We agree that it is about time. Many people do not realize that the standards for motor vehicle safety have not changed in almost 40 years however we feel we can all agree that the vehicles themselves have.